Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebrating You!

Yesterday,  Leah and I celebrated Father's Day by sitting in the Monterey sun at a local coffee shop.  It helped to remind me that there is much to be grateful for including ourselves.  A lot of my energy is used thinking and observing ways to "improve" myself.  Whether it's by remebering to call parents or friends, staying on top of my finances, eating better, getting more sleep, or whatever it might be for me at that moment, I tend to forget to be grateful for what already is and has come to pass.  So, today, I'm grateful for me!  I invite you to look in the mirror and thank yourself for being.

PS  I found this version of us singing Winter on the Great Divide on Youtube.  Xmas in June!

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to catch you singing at the Farmer's Market in Jackson! I even got a couple albums {that have already gotten lots of use}. I love your music. It was especially cool to see Leah performing with y'all. Wishing you the best-

    Catherine in Jackson
    www.cattalesjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete